Jacksonville Estate Planning & Business Attorney
Sabrina Bateh Kuruvilla is an Estate and Business Planning attorney in Jacksonville, Florida. For over 10 years, she has been helping individuals and families achieve peace of mind, security and smooth transitions through creative planning. Sabrina builds personal relationships through her client-centered approach to law, while continuing to serve her community in various philanthropic endeavors.
Prior to practicing law, Sabrina spent many years working at her family’s pizzeria in Jacksonville. During this time she combined her passion for cooking with the joy of giving diners the best customer service possible, understanding that good food and good customer service was key to a successful business. After college, Sabrina realized she wanted to translate her love for people and commitment to service into a law practice dedicated to supporting individual and family needs.
Sabrina’s extensive experience in business development, consulting, estate planning and elder care is reflected in her publications as well as Estate Planning seminars she holds throughout Jacksonville and the surrounding areas. Additionally, she serves on numerous boards and provides in-house counsel services for multiple Jacksonville businesses.
- Florida International University, J.D.
- University of North Florida, International Business, BBA
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Delta Sigma Pi
- Network of Women
- Author and Presenter: Estate Planning Basics 101
- Estate Planning without Borders: Planning Considerations for Families with Young Children
- Planning Considerations for Young Adults
- What to Do After I Do – Estate Planning Considerations for Newlyweds
- The First-Generation American Immigrant Family – Traditional Views on Legacy Planning Meet Florida Law
- Unmarried Adults – Advance Directives and My Legacy
- Planning Considerations for the Blended Family
- Estate Planning Matters for Women